Let's Talk About Tattoos!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Can anybody say YouTube?!


There's millions and millions of videos on YouTube and as you're reading this many more are being uploaded. Whether its:
  • Funny videos
  • Tv shows 
  • People randomly recording themselves
  • Crazy oranges talking
  • Babies dancing
  • Cartoons 
  • Scary mazes 
  • Slideshows 
  • Music videos 
  • Lyrics to any songs,  really you find anything on YouTube! 
I gotta say i have a lot of favorite videos from YouTube, for example the Fred videos (I love that kid's squeaky voice) a lot of people don't like him I don't understand why, the kid's a genius!


 Another one of my favorites is the music video Somebody to Love by Justin Bieber ft. Usher (I know all of you are like 'omg he sings like a girl!' but I love the way they dance in that video the choreography is so cool).  

I have so many favorite Youtube videos that i could write a whole list and this page will continue till forever but I won't do that. I already shared some of my favorites, now its your turn, what's yours? And why ? (:

1 comment:

  1. MY FAV VIDS ON YOUTUBE WOULD HAVE TO BE ALL THE FUNNY VIDEOS THEY HAVE...ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY RECORD ALL THE STUPID SHIT THE ADULTS DO...THE OTHER VIDS I LIKE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE MUSIC VIDEOS BECUZ THEY HAVE A VARIETY...AND THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE TO LOOK FOR CHICANO RAP MUSIC OTHER THAN YOUTUBE...WELL I HAVE MANY MORE VIDS THAT I LIKE TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE BUT THIS IS WHAT I MOSTLY WATCH

    ReplyDelete