Let's Talk About Tattoos!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Era of the Cartoon Movies! :D



I love cartoon movies, they're funny, sweet and they usually always send a good moral Especially the 3-D/IMAX movies those are an awesome experience. Now let's survey! Which character is the best ?


Is it the miners from Despicable Me ?
The 3 chipmunks from Alvin and the Chipmunks ?
Or how about Russel from UP? 
Or even Mr. Fredrickson from UP?


If the movie or character isn't up here let me know which one is your fav. (: 
Mine is Dug the dog from UP ah I love that doggy<3

3 comments:

  1. I <333 the 3Dee moviess
    lol they qet me excited lmaoo<3((;

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoooo who??!!!
    tu novioo??!!
    whatttt!!!!!!!!
    i dare you to go tell jackie that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "'hiiii theree"
    -russell :)

    haha.

    ReplyDelete