Let's Talk About Tattoos!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

To all Juniors! Class of 2012!


We have two more years, or one if you don't count this one; left of high school ! 
It's a thrill to know we're almost seniors & yet a bummer that we don't have a lot of time left. 

I remember as a freshman I thought "Ugh! Im stuck in this place for four years! It's gonna be hell" but now that I'm more involved and I've gotten to know more students & teachers here Im like "Wow this is almost over for me." Imagine how we're gonna feel next year ? Applying for college, getting jobs, buying our new cars and all that good stuff. I think we should give ourselves a pat in the back for making it this far. For not giving up & dropping out of school, because after all we are Academic Champions & we shall make it to graduation! :D



1 comment: