Let's Talk About Tattoos!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Grease!



Sandy & Danny!<3 

I gotta say I NEVER get tired of watching this movie. I absolutely love the songs; (especially that one song You're The One That I Want<3) This movie came out in 1978 it's as old as dinosaurs! lol (exaggeration? yeah!) And some parts of the movie were filmed here at HPHS! :D You guys know the part where Sandy and Danny are dancing at a competition and then Cha Cha takes Danny away from Sandy? Well that gym they're dancing in is the big Gym :o Shocker ? I love this movie, what's your thought about it? Have you seen it? If so, did you like it? If not why ? And if you haven't watched it, when will you?!

5 comments:

  1. i haven't seen it but i will see it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chaparra. Well the movie is great and yes I like that song too.actually I danced that song for my primas quince.and yes I also know that some parts were made in hphs...love that movie too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only good thing about that movie is Danny's Hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this a really cool movie i seen it so many times =)

    ReplyDelete