Let's Talk About Tattoos!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving breakk! (:


For my thanksgiving break I wish I could say I did plenty O:
But I didn’t. All I mostly did was stay home, sleep in, sleep late, get started on my personal statements and get ready for thanksgiving (:
The morning of thanksgiving I went to work with my aunt, & it wasn’t that fun because I wasn’t home JI seriously thought that I was going to pig out, but to my surprise I ate some salad and hardly ate turkey! I wanted to stuff my face (ha) but I couldn’t :/
After all I had a fun thanksgiving because I spent it all with my family and I was thankful for everything.



Black Friday D:
I went black Friday shopping but I went at 7, I wasn’t crazy enough to go at midnight but I did get into some random argument with a lady that almost stole the pj’s I was buying l:<
People get crazy, ! I saw this video on YouTube , where this pregnant lady gets knocked over by people when they opened the door, talk about freaks.
When it came to Saturday, I didn’t even feel like it was the weekend, because I was out of school the whole week. I wanted it to be over; until Sunday came by. I wanted to sleep in and wake up at 10 like I did every morning, but now I’m just waiting for my Christmas break; because I’m gong to Vegas  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment